Information For Exhibitors
Is your organization engaged in STEM activities that you would like to showcase? Do you organize and utilize STEM to create a better world for current and future generations? We would love to have you exhibit your organization and work at the 2018 Greater Cleveland STEM festival.
Exhibitors receive a 6’ x 24" table, two chairs, free Parking, Wi-fi and free snacks.
Speakers have access to multimedia presentation tools (projector, screen, etc), free Parking, Wi-fi and free snacks. Presentation room that seats up to 60 guests. Weather permitting, outdoor activities and demos are allowed on site.
Deadline for booth & speaker applications is September 30!
- Charles Lacy - City of Akron Watershed Division
- Christopher Maurer - Redhouse Studio
- Austin Wilson - Alexa Champion
- Michelle Kane-Sutton - Greater Cleveland STEM Foundation
- Carrie Bassett - Akron Zoo
- Patrick Reagan - Ohio State Highway Patrol
- Patricia Princehouse - March for Science, Cleveland
- Christina Yoka - Cleveland Department of Public Health - Division of Air Quality
Case Western Reserve/University Hospitals AIDS Clinical Trials Unit
Cleveland Department of Public Health-Division of Air Quality
Ohio State Highway Patrol
March for Science
The J.M. Smucker Company
University Hospitals-Safe Communities Coaltion
University of Akron/Cleveland Metroparks Zoo
Would your university, business or organization like to introduce your STEM programs and employment opportunities at the CleSTEM Festival? Get involved and join us in the recruitment room at the 2018 CleSTEM Festival!